Wednesday 27 June 2007

Finally forward

Read the title first. It is not about any emails though.....

Today i went to eloor library on a friend's card. Went straight fiction. straight to asimov. straight to "forward the foundation". Ah! Finally!! After months of waiting i finally got my hands on the book.

Some 4-5 people in my class have read the prelude. inquisitivo was so much in love with the book that he wrote this blog about it. all of us have been waiting for the second book.

the quest was made all the more intresting by the fact that we had the 3rd 4th and 5th book amongst us. if only we could get the forward...........

we searched for the book in second hand book stalls throughout the city. messages flew to the nooks and corner of CET in search of the book. inquisitivo even went to a book store to actually buy a copy. but alas! there was none left.

I am holding THE book. Why hadn't i thought about it before??? So simple.... YET!!!

finally. finally .. I left the library with some other book.

3 comments:

  1. Huh!!At last something from the great divertido.....
    I was on cloud no.9 thinkin you had the book,throughout the blog.....
    but finally......sniff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the bookstore people s**ks, they have made a fool outta me saying they'll call me when they find the one "misplaced" copy, took my number and ....
    alas! no answer yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTH..does anyone else have membership at elloor?

    ReplyDelete