Monday 10 November 2008

2 B A B

I C A B,
A B from C
A C of CB
CB can C
B Z "B A B"
I Z "O B U C,
me 2 A B"

when U C A B
U B A B or
B will P in I
B C A Q
B Z"R U A C of B? "
Q Z"S V R"
"I C U 2 R B"
2 B A CB
U go 2 C
when U C A C,
look 4 A CB
if  U C A CB
CB will C U 2
U will B A CB.
C U in C
A E I O U!!

For those lower beings thinking that I am crazy:
I C A B,                      I see a bee
A B from C                 A bee from sea
A C of CB                     A sea of sea-bee
CB can C                      Sea-bee can see
B Z "B A B"                Bee said "Be a bee"
I Z "O B U C,              I said "Oh bee you see,
me 2 A B"                   me too a bee"

when U C A B            when you see a bee
U B A B or                 you be a bee or
B will P in I             bee will pee in eye

B C A Q                     Bee see a queue
B Z"R U A C of B? " Bee said "Are you a sea of bee?" 
Q Z"S V R"              Queue said "Yes we are"
"I C U 2 R B"           "I see, you too are bee"
2 B A CB                   To be a sea-bee
U go 2 C                   You go to sea
when U C A C,          when you see a sea
look 4 A CB              look for sea-bee
if  U C A CB               if you see a sea-bee
CB will C U 2             sea-bee will see you too
U will B A CB.          You will be a sea-bee
C U in C                   See you in sea
A E I O U!!              Aye I owe you!!

Pardon me for posting this...

5 comments:

  1. Worth reading when you have nothing else to do.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pure awesomeness.. loved it..
    I C U R A C B 2 ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. was lucky enough to see the rough draft of this first up. i think the dreary classes we endure in our college have one positive impact. cheers...

    ReplyDelete