Thursday 23 October 2008

A Moment

There are several moments in life when you feel like.. just enjoying it. You don't do anything, let your mind wander and with the moment would last forever.

Yeh Hosla Kaise Juke,
Yeh Aarzoo Kaise Ruke
Manzil Muskil to kya,
Bundla Sahil to kya,
Tanha Ye Dil to Kya

The song from the film Dor sings softly in my ears. The only other sound is the rain lashing upon the trees outside. Ah! the rain - always gets me in this mood. There's darkness all around. Thank you KSEB. I could light a candle, but doesn't feel like. Tomorrow's series exam is the last thing on my mind (How did it even prop up here?). There are so many beautiful and simple things to think about. 'Simplify!' - that was the title of an article I co-authored in school magazine. The same comes to my mind now as I realize... We often fail to see the beauty of simplicity. The song keeps talking of moving on in life, no matter what. But moving on over what? It's moments like these that refresh you, give you the strength to keep on moving. You just have to shut you eyes and let everything be - for a moment.

PS. My last blog was about the frustration of being idle.. feelings, they never fail to amaze me.

1 comment:

  1. ya sure.... the simplest things r often the truest....

    but its so hard to be juz simple

    ReplyDelete