- the joy of walking to college everyday with music at your ears
- cutting classes for pretty much no reason
- laughing until you cry at your friends' cracking joke
- the whole days spend chatting in pancharakadu
- the feeling of looking at a person the whole day and knowing you'd be back the next day to do the same
- the smell of rain drizziling outside when you're warm n' cozy in class
- having lunch at Lords though every time we end up cursing them
- all the days when nothing out of ordinary happens
- the innumerable museum sessions when discussions ranged from intellectual to plain PDs
- the mini and main project days..
- my regular presence in bus bay from first year onwards though I've always walked home
- walking back home on the half tarred - half clay road
Wednesday, 27 May 2009
It's always the little things in life that you miss the most. College life has given me some really unforgettable moments/incidents. But there are so many little collection of things that I can't remember with clarity. They happened every other day but everyone of them were special like..
Posted by JFx at 18:10